Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Minute Hiatus

So I closed the shop down for a week while I handled a bit of personal business in San Francisco...and boy did it have an impact on my Google Analytics.

We're talking the usual decent numbers down to null. Eesh.

So now I'm regretting using vacation mode because it meant less people visiting or even looking. So perhaps next time I'll just make a note in my shop and see how that goes.

Also, if you haven't checked it out check, Craft Gawker, is a great way to increase traffic, see what other folks are making and even buy a little something for yourself. Already started submitting photos and it's going well so far.

And now that I'm back I've been working on a bunch of new products on top of the tried and true ones. Even managed to get some much needed supplies in San Francisco (thanks to my beloved General Bead). I really want to be involved in the V-day sales this year, so I best get on it!

Anywho, that's all for now.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails