Friday, December 3, 2010

BESTeam Weekly Feature: Turquoise Angels

My BESTeam feature this week is Turquoise Angels, which is the prefect place to find tutus, hair accessories and other great items for your little ones. While I don't have any child yet, I would certainly let them frolic about in tutus to their heart's content. After all childhood is all about fantasy and the folks at Turquoise Angels specialize in just that. Based in Virginia, this family owned company consists of a mother and daughter team. With the goal of
"infusing clothing with art", they create fashionable designs for all ages by combining unique patterns and prints.


Here are some of my favorites:

Photobucket
Dream Angel Tutu Flower Girl Dress - $60


Photobucket Photobucket
You Pick 3 Candy Stripper Clip-On Ribbon - $9.50 (left)
Chic Pink and Brown French Clip Hair Bow - $3.50 (right)



Photobucket
Chicken Little Petti Tutu - $26


Want to see more? Visit their shop on Etsy.
You can also learn more about upcoming designs, sales and more on their blog.


Happy Crafting!

-----------

These weekly features are for the BESTeam Etsy team, a group which provides exposure for its team member through blogging, Twitter and Facebook. Each week I'll be featuring a new member and their shop. To learn more about the team or to join, visit our blog or member site.

3 comments:

  1. J., I totally appreciate your gender-neutral lingo here as it's always been Nels who's liked tutus and frocks a bit more than his sister.

    I love that flower girl dress! Admit it, you'd like to have one for yourself... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I was going to be more blunt, but I think it worked just as well. Any kid should get to frolic in a tutu - even 26 year old ones like me. ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails