Thursday, December 9, 2010

Quick note...

This has been one incredibly busy week, but a good one. I've had quite a few custom orders for the Holidays and I've been working on some new items, which should be posted very soon. In the meanwhile, I wanted to post about some important dates for the holidays.

Holiday Shipping Cut Off Dates:
FairestLJtag
Winter Snowflake Tags by FairestLJ on Etsy

Domestic Orders
Last day for custom orders: December 13th
Last day for regular orders: December 20th
This is based on First Class Mail shipping times.
You can upgrade to expedited shipping - contact me before placing your order.


International Orders
Last day for custom orders: December 6th
Last day for regular orders: December 10th
These shipping dates are for First Class International Mail.
You can upgrade to expedited shipping - please contact me for the new rate.




Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails