Saturday, October 31, 2009

So incredibly tired...

I promised an update post, but failed miserably and I apologize. You see the project simply ran away with me and I found myself working on it nearly day and night.

Right now in fact, I'm so tired that my eyes are threatening to close this very moment. So I'll be brief:

1. The costume came out splendidly [photos to come soon] and was a hit at the party. I will definitely add it to my collection.

2. Also, I had another Etsy purchase [still with no publicity at all]! I'm feeling pretty good about the endeavor. I'm gonna make sure my newer/unlisted items are prepped, photographed and added to the shop. Then a grand opening sale perhaps?

That's all.

Now its time for the sweet embrace of Mr. Sandman, who'll give me the rest and comfort that I have truly earned. G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails