Saturday, December 5, 2009

November hiatus...

Well...it's been a while. I been away for a little due to NaNoWriMo along with a few other non-crafting related projects last month. But I'm back and I bring news of my shop: stuff is selling.

Of course things are not selling as fast as I'd like but the shop isn't yet to 100%.
My goal is to sell jewelry, paper and fabric items. However, it's only jewelry and a few wallets/cases at the moment. I've simply been too busy to create anything new until now. So when the shop is ready, I'll start promoting.

And I have quite a bit in the works: brooches, larger purses, tote bags, shrugs, cuffs, collars, gift tags, notecards and notepads to name a few. Some I have done before but never for my Etsy shop, while others are completely new undertakings. So there will be postings about the projects and test runs over the next week, so do come back to check them out.

I've got a lot of work to do, but I'm excited.

I leave you with a little showcase of my shop currently:
Etsy
Buy Handmade
inkstrand


Until next time!

PS. I failed to post pictures and a breakdown of the final Red Riding Hood costume, but will as soon as I can take proper pictures.

1 comment:

  1. I have your blog and your Etsy shop in my feed reader - I always look forward to seeing what you're up to!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails