Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Month of Steampunk

The more I think about it, the more I realize that this is quite the Steampunk month for me. Steamcon II is looming around the corner, my NaNoWriMo story this year has taken on some decidedly steamy attributes and with the months getting colder, more and more Victorian inspired fashion is making it's way into my wardrobe.

So it seems only fitting to declare it Steampunk month for my blog!
Stay tuned for Steampunk themed images, Etsy discoveries and shop features, costume updates, a report from Steamcon and some new items I have in the works.

For those who haven't heard of Steampunk or aren't quite sure what it is - it's best described as "Victorian Science Fiction". I won't define it further than that, but here are a few good references:

Wikipedia - Steampunk

Steampunk 101

The Steampunk Home

Steampunk Tribune


That's all for now.


Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails